Monday, March 5, 2012

Another crochet project



So recently I decided I needed a footstool. I'd been scouring the local Goodwills (there are quite a few in Portland) with no luck. Eventually, I decided to stop in a consignment shop on MLK called Reviva, where, outside, I found a simple, though 70's-revival-ugly footstool.

Since I have been crocheting my little heart out on my blanket, I decided to attempt a cover for my stool. Considering I made up how to make this round, I think its coming out quite well ---look out for a picture of a finished project soon!


Beer and movies keep me craftin'





Sadly, another project of mine has seen little attention in nearly a year. My visual diary, which I hoped to completely fill before I leave this city, has been quite ignored. Hopefully I will return to it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment