TWELVE FOR 2012:
1. camp. hike. find a way to be in IT even though I still live in the city.
2. Start volunteering at the Alberta Co-op.
3. YOGA YOGA YOGA. Where did you go in my life?
4. Walk farther away.
6. find a way to be okay with daily life for now. Curb the time-wasting. This is not a thing to wait through, this is life.
7. Start motorhome/bus/movablelivingspace fund.
8. CAMBRIA. GO THERE. EMBODY THE PLACE EVEN WHEN AWAY.
9. Seriously, stop buying things from stores that make me feel bad. It doesn't matter if I am bored.
10. Learn more about loving. My #1 confidant. My friends. Strangers.
11. No more debt. This one is concrete, but very achievable.
12. Stay Awake.
(also, boring, go to the dentist and eye doctor.)