Monday, October 3, 2011

Dining.

We now have, much to my joy, a set of dining room chairs.

Brad and I found this set of four at House of Vintage on Hawthorne for $80.







We also finally put up that cabinet I re-vamped probably over a year ago with fabric scraps and a bit of brown paint. I hope to have many tea parties in the future.





This is just an awesome letter holder I found. Not sure where to keep it yet, but damn, look at those teeth!




I've also recently begun to wear colors besides grey. This is a big development I would like to share.






Dress: thrifted little girl's
Cardigan: H&M
Belt: Thrifted (green suede)
Tights: f21 (these are so soft, its like wearing a brand new sweatshirt 
on the inside, I would buy 4 more pairs if the black was not sold out)
Shoes: UO (on sale for $20 in store, but worth more)


Unfortunately, this dress is way too short, even with tights, so I think I will be retiring it into the goodwill bag.






No comments:

Post a Comment