Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fake Spring?

Today was sunny. Acutally sunny. In February. I even saw sun yesterday, too. I think fake spring is upon us.

Anyway. Brad and I finished a collective project recently -- one which has been on the back burner for quite some time (since August!). He drew the geometric pattern; I selectively painted it and erased remaining lines:



I really like how it turned out. This is to live in the downstairs, and the colors are pulled from various things in the room (a painting, the walls, a pendleton throw Becky got me, and a chair). I still need to spray it with a coat of something to seal it, but otherwise its all done.


So it being fake spring and all means the cats are pretty happy. Vashti looks so pretty in the sunlight (though when does she not?).


So lovely.





Peter looks pretty too, but also a little creepy, which is fairly accurate.



I decided to join them sitting in the sunny living room, but I look less regal than Vashti.

Shirt: bins find Raulph Lauren t-shirt/sweatshirt hybrid
Periwinkle jeans: f21


In my new periwinkle pants. Last purchase of non-ethical clothing before LENT. If only I didn't get obsessed with really specific colors it wouldn't be a problem.




No comments:

Post a Comment